No Bake Granola Bites
January 15, 2019
I recently found a recipe for these super delicious granola bites. They are a great mid day snack or for a sweet dessert that is a bit healthier than others. I found the original recipe on Like Mother Like Daughters blog:
Here is the recipe:
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup mini m&ms
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Dump all your ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir well for a few minutes until everything is combined and oats and chocolate pieces are coated with wet ingredients.
- Roll mixture into small balls (about 1 – 1 and 1/2 inches in size) carefully. (Wash your hands occasionally to prevent mixture from sticking to them too much)
- Place bites on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to set in the fridge till solid.
- Store in fridge in an airtight container or ziplock bag
25 Random Facts About Me